ASSOCIATION OF FRIENDS OF THE CENTRE FOR EARLY MEDIEVAL STUDIES
SUPPORT US and become a member of the Association of Friends of the Centre for Early Medieval Studies, registered in the Commercial Register by the Regional Court in Brno (ID number 09589996).
Your contribution will be used to support the academic, educational, publishing and popular science activities of the Centre for Early Medieval Studies (CEMS) of Masaryk University in Brno.
The benefits for the members of the Association of Friends of the CEMS include:
- Convivium, a leading scientific
peer-reviewedjournal focused on medieval art history in the Mediterranean (two issues of more than a hundred pages a year); you can also choose from older issues and books published in the series parva Convivia, Convivia and Zápisky z cest
- significant discount on all publications of the CEMS
- eligibility to participate (both actively and passively) in conferences and sponsored sessions of the CEMS (Leeds, Klamazoo, Renaissance Society of America, and others)
- invitations to conferences and other events organized by the CEMS
- possibility to join field trips organized by the CEMS
- possibility of research funding by the CEMS (small research grants, support for publishing activities within the CEMS series)
- the CEMS newsletter (twice a year)
- official acknowledgment in the tabula gratulatoria in the journal Convivium
- opportunity to participate in the life of the CEMS (e.g. by submitting proposals, comments and suggestions for its activities).
2021 MEMBERSHIP FEES
The membership fees for individual categories are given in their minimum amounts, so it is possible to contribute even more than the stated amount..
- Student/Retiree — 20 €
- Regular Member — 60 €
- Contributor — 150 €
- Patron — 300 €
- Sustainer — 600 €
- Benefactor — 1000 €
HOW TO BECOME A MEMBER?
Click on "Become a Member", select the appropriate category for your membership, and pay the
membership fee. You will receive a confirmation
message at the
Please note that the payment gateway does currently not accept credit cards issued outside of the European Union. In that case, please go to Change payment method at the bottom of the payment page and select Standard Bank Transfer. Bank coordinates needed for the payment will be generated automatically. If your bank requires the name of the bank account holder, please fill out “Spolek pratel CRSS”. The payment can be made in Czech crowns or euros.